Experience is key
Our crews are experts when it comes to working safely and effectively in remote work sites and near fast-moving waters. They have the experience to carry out long-lasting repairs or to service every part of a dam, whether it be above or below the water line. This includes welding, refitting, pinning and installation of newly-fabricated pieces to dredging and debris removal. All personnel are fitted with GPS monitoring and tracking to support our locations and receive specialized training on the environmental and safety aspects of every project or job.
Full Service in Ontario
- Dam log lifter installation and repairs.
- Coffer dam installation
- High pressure injection grouting
- Steel log gain and protection plate repairs
- Boom installation.
- Bridge repairs
- Material transportation
- Equipment transportation
- Steam thawing, de-icing
- Stop Log fabrication
- Remote dam monitoring stations
- Regular dam maintenance and inspections
- Opening and closing dams (removing replacing stop logs)
- Water movers