About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Administrator! Are you a dedicated, hardworking individual looking to become part of a growing and rewarding team? If yes, Patrick Mechanical Ltd is waiting for you!
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Accounting tasks outlined by Chartered Accountant
- Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Data entry
- Customer statements and invoicing
- Filing packing slips
- Completing EFT and cheque runs
- Filing paperwork
- Reconcile accounts
- New asset set up
- Other duties as required
Requires Knowledge & Awareness of Following Tasks
- Acute attention to detail, well organized and efficient
- Experience with electronic accounting software (Quickbooks, CMIC, Housecall Pro, Jonas Management Software)
- Exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- General math skills
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with clients, customers and employees
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Sudbury, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounting software: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”