About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We are currently seeking an Licensed Millwright with industrial experience! Are you a dedicated, hardworking individual looking to become part of a growing and rewarding team? If yes, Patrick Mechanical Ltd is waiting for you!
We are pleased to offer the full-time permanent position of Industrial Licensed Millwright.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Install, align, take apart and move machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Plan lifts using rigging and hoisting equipment.
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and find irregularities and malfunctions
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
- Ability to use precision tools such as laser alignment equipment, dial indicators, micrometers and precision and optical levels
- Uses testing equipment such as vibration analysis as well as other techniques used in predictive and preventive maintenance
- Complete all documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Possess the physical and mental capabilities to work under stress and control multiple tasks at a time
- Ability to use a Dial and/or a Laser Alignment
- Coordinate with other departments and trades persons
Qualifications & Experience
- Licensed Millwright Trade Certification
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a great team!
- Valid Drivers License and reliable vehicle
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Sudbury, Ontario
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lively, ON P3Y 1K6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- millwright: 2 years (preferred)
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”