About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Plumber! If you carry these qualifications and want to join a challenging work environment with an employer who supports continuous learning, we look forward to hearing from you!
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls
- Reads blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems
- Knowledge of the standard methods, materials and equipment used in plumbing
- Work in cooperation with other trades and labourers to ensure that all specifications, legislation and policies are met, and to ensure efficient completion of any project
- Ability to understand blueprints and install pipes correctly, understand the dangerous nature of the chemicals that the pipes they create are transporting, repair and test any damaged or malfunctioning pipes and perform pressure tests from time to time.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes as well as environmental protection requirements
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures
- Apply all codes to installations, repairs and maintenance
- Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of plumbing systems are met
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded
- Performs other related duties as required.
- plumbing: 2 years (preferred)
Qualifications & Experience
- In depth knowledge of maintenance, installation, and repair of plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing, and to interpret plans, blueprints and various specifications.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lively, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driver’s License (preferred)
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”