About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We are currently seeking a QA/QC Coordinator & Health and Safety with commercial and industrial experience! Are you a dedicated, hardworking individual looking to become part of a growing and rewarding team? If yes, Patrick Mechanical Ltd is waiting for you!
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Approve incoming materials, in-process production and finished products by confirming specifications;
- Conduct visual and measurement tests and communicate required adjustments;
- Assist in project startup from a QA/QC standpoint. (i.e. Generation of ITP’s with respect to project specifications, assist in managing onsite quality and audit ongoing projects in order to ensure that they’re operating within the clients expectations
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements, technical specifications, drawings and any installation procedures as defined in the inspection and test plans;
- Issue reports such as corrective actions, non-conformances and observations as required;
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements;
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system;
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions;
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities;
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers;
- Responsible for document management system for ISO, CWB and TSSA qualifications;
- Extremely detail oriented, strong problem solving
- Completion of documentation: inspection reports, timesheets, non-conformance reports, machine and work area event reporting; maintenance request forms; non-conformance reports; and daily time sheets
- Participation in improvement activities related to QA/QC
- Manage, stay up to date with, and keep current copies of reference codes with respect to current business qualifications COMMERCIAL – INDUSTRIAL
- Maintain safe environment by following standards and procedures complying with Health and Safety Standards;
- Coordinate with other departments
- Performs related duties as required.
- Prepare and successfully execute all quality related audits (ie. TSSA compliance Audit, ISO Audit)
- Manage QA related assists such as pressure gauge calibration, PRV’s, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience;
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Familiarity with ISO & TSSA regulations
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Good verbal/written communication skills, positive attitude, ability to demonstrate effort to make improvements to job-related processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment;
- Good attention to detail and results oriented
- Strong sense of teamwork.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lively, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Drivers License (preferred)
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”