About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We are currently seeking a Plumber Apprentice! If you carry these qualifications and want to join a challenging work environment with an employer who supports continuous learning, we look forward to hearing from you!
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls
- Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems
- Repair and test any damaged or malfunctioning pipes, perform pressure tests from time to time, when required
- Assist in installation, assembly, maintenance, fabrication, and repairing of process piping systems
- Knowledge of the standard methods, materials and equipment used in piping
- Apply all codes to installations, repairs and maintenance
- Work in cooperation with other trades and labourers to ensure that all specifications, legislation and policies are met, and to ensure efficient completion of any project
- Performs other related duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of maintenance, installation and repair of piping systems.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Plumbing Apprenticeship set up with Ontario College of Trades.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lively, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”