Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Help install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls
- Ability to reads blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems
- Knowledge of the standard methods, materials and equipment used in plumbing
- Work in cooperation with Licensed Plumber and other trades to ensure that all specifications, legislation and policies are met, and to ensure efficient completion of any project
- Help to ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements
- Help perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures
- Help ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of plumbing systems are met
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered in Plumbing Apprenticeship