About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We are currently seeking an Estimator with industrial and/or commercial experience! Are you a dedicated, hardworking individual looking to become part of a growing and rewarding team? If yes, Patrick Mechanical Ltd is waiting for you!
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Estimating and take-offs, material procurement
- Reports to manager, estimating and project management team
- Review tender documents and analyze scope, specification and schedule requirements
- Knowledge of reading, understanding and interpret fabrication draws.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel, and AutoCAD
- Provide clear, detailed quantity take-offs and prepare accurate estimates of direct and indirect cost.
- Request material, rental or service pricing from 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to read and understand construction specifications and drawings.
- Strong knowledge of standard estimating practices.
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environmen
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in estimating
- Experience in structural steel, miscellaneous metals estimating, and project management considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project), AutoCAD
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”