Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- History of CWB certification
- Capable of understanding key welding processes
- Be able to pass and maintain CWB tickets
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to follow the Company and Health and Safety Policies of Patrick Mechanical Limited
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of the team
- Clean Drivers Abstract and Valid Driver’s License
Qualifications & Experience
- Valid Trade Certificate