About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We are currently seeking an Project Manager with industrial and/or commercial experience! Are you a dedicated, hardworking individual looking to become part of a growing and rewarding team? If yes, Patrick Mechanical Ltd is waiting for you!
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and works on all procedures and oversee all working methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements
- Supervise effective implementation of all work and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes
- Assists the Operations Manager, deliver bid before specified closing time, and maintains confidentiality of subcontractor/supplier bid pricing
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes;
Qualifications & Experience
- PMP Certification is an asset
- Knowledge on change orders to existing projects
- Knowledge on estimating process and procedures
- Recognizes safety as a top priority of the organization
- Microsoft project, Microsoft Office, Estimating Software
- Adheres to the Company’s Quality Management System
- Delivers professional customer service
- Adopts a teamwork approach and willingly supports coworkers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”