Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Advanced Millwright knowledge with an understanding of Industrial, Mining or construction practices
- Proven supervisor experience
- Help maintain strong, trustworthy, and lasting relationships with our existing and new clients that will ensure repeat business and free flowing referrals and focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate business with clients
- Ability to focus on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base
- Help supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned projects and scheduling personnel
Qualifications & Experience
- Valid Trade Certificate