- We design, build, install and provide ongoing maintenance using specialized equipment and a highly skilled workforce.
- We continually review best practises in the field and adopt and incorporate new and more efficient technology.
- We are diligent in ensuring that safety is a priority on all project sites. Our safety record over the past 30 years is commendable, with minimal lost time incidents.
- We oversee every aspect of the project, from pre-construction to the final phases using a team of trade professionals and experts.
- We build to suit your expectations, and no construction project is too large or too small for our company and the capabilities our team offers you.
Let us help
If your project includes production, installation, or ongoing maintenance and repair, our team of mechanical contractors are professional experts skilled in such areas as:
- heating or cooling systems
Patrick Mechanical has recently completed the removal of equipment located at the Domtar Facility. Items were sold off during an online auction, and PML was sole-sourced as the mechanical contractor on-site to dismantle and load all of the equipment, which was then shipped out all across Canada and the United States.
PML has begun mobilization of the Cote Lake Gold – Mill Building in which we have been selected to be the prime contractor in front of the Mechanical, Electrical, and HVAC portion of this project. Subcontractors on this project include Accurate Electric, Bisschops sheet metal, and Golder Associates providing engineering support. This project is expected to run over a year in duration.
More updates are to come!