About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience with plan takeoffs, estimating, and material ordering
- Basic accounting competency with an understanding of invoicing, billing procedures, tracking, budgets, and cost analysis
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Help maintain strong, trustworthy, and lasting relationships with our existing and new clients that will ensure repeat business and free flowing referrals and focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base.
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate business with Clients. Focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base.
- Ensures that projects are planned, initiated, and completed in a timely fashion at or below budget.
- Help resolve project conflicts with General Manager
- Project scheduling; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess solid time management skills, and take the initiative to prioritize assignments and organize workflow while meeting ever changing priorities and deadlines
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities of assigned projects and personnel
- Maintain professionalism, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner at all times
- Ensure the proper training and work procedures for all workers
- Complete all documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed
- Possess the physical and mental capabilities to work under stress and control multiple tasks at a time,
- Monitors stated business goals and objectives and ensures the construction team’s focus and actions are in line with established plans.
Qualifications & Experience
- Industrial, Mining, Commercial familiarity
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, office budgeting, systems and procedures
- Conflict Management is a must
- Accounting, Business admin or relevant experience of at least 5 years.
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”