Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
We are pleased to offer the full-time position of QA/QC Coordinator. This is a camp position, with a rotational schedule of 2 weeks in/2 weeks out.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Approve incoming materials, in-process production and finished products by confirming specifications;
- Experience working wit TSSA Standards
- Conduct visual and measurement tests and communicate required adjustments;
- Assist in project startup from a QA/QC standpoint. (i.e. Generation of ITP’s with respect to project specifications, assist in managing onsite quality and audit ongoing projects in order to ensure that they’re operating within the clients expectations
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements, technical specifications, drawings and any installation procedures as defined in the inspection and test plans;
- Issue reports such as corrective actions, non-conformances and observations as required;
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements;
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system;
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions;
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities;
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers;
- Responsible for document management system for ISO, CWB and TSSA qualifications; Prepare and successfully execute all quality related audits (ie. TSSA compliance Audit, ISO Audit)
- Manage QA related assists such as pressure gauge calibration, PRV’s, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Quality inspection, auditing, and testing experience;
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Familiarity with ISO & TSSA regulations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Good verbal/written communication skills, positive attitude, ability to demonstrate an effort to make improvements to job-related processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment;
- Good attention to detail and results-oriented
- Strong sense of teamwork.