About Patrick Mechanical Ltd.
Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We are currently seeking a Site Superintendent with industrial and/or commercial experience! Are you a dedicated, hardworking individual looking to become part of a growing and rewarding team? If yes, Patrick Mechanical Ltd is waiting for you!
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Visualize an entire project, plans, and creates the complete project schedule, identifying the critical path, and proactively anticipating issues.
- Accomplishes civil project results by following established standards and protocols; allocating resources; helping schedule and supervise staff and sub-contractors; input when necessary to resolve issues; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Meets civil budget by constant supervision and communications with Estimator /Operations Manager while monitoring all project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions where needed.
- Preparing expense reports outlining cost estimates for suppliers, material, labour and other related costs
- Accomplishes civil project objectives by recommending and participating in the selection, training, assigning, scheduling, and communications with the Operations Manager
- Collaborating with Project Managers, clients and other management personnel when determining budgets and timelines
- Creating schedules for workers and subcontractors
- Maintaining a daily log of civil site operations and identifying any gaps or areas that need to be addressed
- Help meet operational standards by contributing civil information to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Implementing techniques and strategies that are both efficient and cost-effective
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; weekly reporting, complying with legal regulations and communicating these accordingly to all sub-contractors.
- Enhances organization reputation by taking pride and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Companies policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Industrial and Mining Fields/ Project Management/Estimating/Supply management
- Knowledge of safety procedures and codes
- Knowledge in reading and interpreting drawings
- Knowledge of civil terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Knowledge of general renovations and trades
- Strong customer focus with the ability to maintain client relationships.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”